The Region 8 Meyer Freifechter Guild – Italia study group is proud to invite every european Brother to the Italian Meyer Convivium 2015. The event is host in Sant’Angelo Romano, Lazio, Rome.
– [FCO] Fiumicino airport: https://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-fiumicino
Both airports are linked by train to main stations in Rome:
– Fiumicino airport to Tiburtina station by FL1/FR1 rail line: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FR1_%28Lazio_regional_railways%29
– Ciampino airport to Termini station by FL4/FR4 rail line: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FR4_%28Lazio_regional_railways%29
Trains are managed by Trenitalia: http://www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4ddd1a035296f310VgnVCM1000005817f90aRCRD
– Hour 16.00 – 18.00: Longsword tournament eliminating round and award cerimony. Place: Public Gym.
Sunday, 31 May: Start 09.00 – End 18.00
– Hour 11.30 – 13.00: 3rd Workshop: Roger Norling. Place: Public Gym.
– Hour 15.00 – 16.15: Free Sparrings/Demostrations to people. Place: Belvedere Square.