We have pleasure to invite you to dussack and dagger workshops based on the treatise “Kunst des Fechtens” by Joachim Meyer from 1570. The workshops will take place in a beautiful and picturesque castle Grodziec, only 100 km from Wrocław.
COST of the Workshop is – Early Bird payment closing on 8th of March is 250 PLN (60 EUR )
Pre-Event payment closing on 6th April is 300 PLN (75 EUR)
For accompanying persons cost is 150 PLN (38 EUR)
The payment includes BED and FULL-DAY CATERING in the castle hotel, all the seminar attendance and equipment needed for the seminars.
Remember, registration ends on 6th of April! Payment is confirmation of the Registration.
Number of participants is limited!
Payment can be done by money transfer to following (we can give You invoice)
For domestic transfers:
70 1030 0019 0109 8503 0008 1172
For international transfers:
IBAN PL70 1030 0019 0109 8503 0008 1172
In case of questions please contact following:
Topics of seminars are following:
– “Guards and stances”. Comparison of mechanics of movement and fencing actions of the dussack
– “Half and full-cuts” or how should we use the Meyer square.
– “Off-hand in dussack”. Techniques focusing on the use of the second hand in dussack.
– “Dussack and Pankratium”, or how to engage and wrestle while fighting with a dussack.
– “Me at you, you at me”. Dussack drills after Kunst Des Fechten treatise.
– „Secondary dussack cuts”. Duelling situations after Joachim Meyer.
– „Gerade Versatzung”, Or how should we handle a passive and too active enemy
– Stances and guards.
– Hooks and grappling
– Dagger techniques after Andreas Lignitzer , a silesian master.
– Halben stangen ,or staff fighting after the Strasbourg treatise.
-Pike fighting show based on the Joachim Meyer teachings
– Equipment for the sparring.
– Mini-tournament (dussack, longsword) , we are testing new rule-set (more information soon)